Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life at Simpson is getting better everyday!

I have been busy around Simpson lately, and I am loving every minute of it. It turns out that I won homecoming representative for Freshman. I was so excited! The homecoming staff took other homecoming class representatives and myself out to eat at Court Avenue Brewery in a stretch Excursion limo....Whoa! I had a great time. We sang in the limo, took pictures, and even told jokes. Good times!

Last Thursday, I hosted my second prospective student! His name was Cody E. I loved hanging out with him and showing him around. He had a great attitude, and he actually talked! I even heard that he told Mrs. Debra Lord that he had a great time, so we will see what happens. I hope he chooses Simpson. Fortunate for me I have another student on the 18th of October. He is a football player from Minnesota named Eddie K. I hope he is as cool as the last!!

Last Monday was intense. I did my part of the Simpson commercial in the football locker room with 4 other Simpson football players!! My part was, "...balance. I have learned to balance my time, while competing at the NCAA division III Collegiate level." While I said this, the other football players were in the back "preparing for the game". We did the scene like 27 times! But it was crazy fun though! I can't wait to see the final product. I know it's gonna be awesome!


Another amazing thing that I got the internship I wanted with the Pioneer Company! =) And the are giving me $12,500 a year to be involved in that internship.

God is good, Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go son God is Good All the time.!!!!!
Love the Fam.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.