Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving break

Thanksgiving Break was awesome! It started out with a trip to Aimes to watch the Iowa State Cyclones take on the Minnesota Gophers in basketball. It was an intense game. Unfortunately, Iowa State lost. But they have this freshman on their team named Craig Brackins who is a stud! He is going to be great for a long time, even in the NBA one day.


The next day, Wednesday, my friend Nick Savov went to get his wisdom teeth pulled. I don't know how anyone could get there wisdom teeth pulled on the day before Thanksgiving. On Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving. We ate at about 2 o'clock. After eating and hanging out Nick called some friends to come over and hang out and play some Risk. We started at 10 o'clock that night and did not finish until 2 o'clock. It was extreme!

During Thanksgiving break I also experienced my first snowy day! It was minimal, but being from Florida it was awesome! I was hoping it snowed a little more the following days. But it was just cold.

Well, Thanksgiving Break came to an end, and it was time to head back to school. The entire week I told myself I was going to take pictures but I forgot to. So in a last minute desperate attempt I took out my camera and took pictures as we were leaving. I was very grateful to have a friend like Nick Savov who would allow me to come to his house during break and enjoy such a great time with his friends and family.

Once again, Thank you Nick and the family!

God Bless,

Greg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.